An honor bestowed upon me, a great one, i’m incredibly proud, i feel like my blog is as important as my babies. When someone praises it, i blush, it feels unbelievable. I have been nominated by a fantastic blog called, ‘There’s no such thing as tabula rasa’.
For those who are unfamiliar with what receiving a nomination for this award entails, here are the rules to follow if you choose to accept it:
- Publicly thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Include a copy of the award image in your post.
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Choose 11 newish bloggers who you think deserve the award (bloggers with a max of 300 followers) . Include a link to their blog and share the good news with them.
- Write up 11 new questions for your nominated bloggers to answer
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
I grew up in Africa, attending private schools, but I started life in very average, mundane public UK schools.
I used to be very athletic, on teams for every sport going, and have the certificates to prove it(i do nothing now)
I have yet to be financially independent, I have gone from father to father and husband to be. Im working on it
Im studying a degree in Early Childhood Studies to become a teacher, and then a business owner and University lecturer is the plan
I am a lover, I always have been, I always fell, quite often flat on my face. Poor me
There is nothing I fear enough to make a note of it
I am highly competitive and strive upon being the best, having the best and doing the best
I have never cared about being popular, I speak my mind and have no problem defending it
I would like to have twins, i just discovered i wanted that, today.
I am waiting a minimum of three years before my next pregnancy
I am focused on success
My Answers to Theres no such thing as Tabula Rasa
- Is gluttony a real sin? No, There is nothing wrong with inordinate desire, To overindulge is to be able to, to be a success.
- What is your favourite character trait in another person? Standing up for someone else, loyalty.
- When you think about dying how do you feel? When I think of myself I don’t really think of anything but how my kids would be, if I think about my partner dying, distraught.
- What makes you supremely happy? A song, In a car, reminding me of all I have and can accomplish
- Which fragrances stir up memories for you? Anais Anais by Charachel, its all my grandmother wore when she was alive.
- What colour best describes your personality? PINK
- What is the most reckless thing you’ve ever done? Too many, you’ll have to wait for the memoirs.
- Have you ever broken any hearts? Countless and as haplessly romantic as I am, many have broken mine.
- What is your karaoke song? Guns and Roses, Paradise City
- Which fictional character would you most like to have drinks with? Albus Dumbledore
- Do you enjoy your own company? Absolutely, to not love oneself should be a crime.
1. What is your biggest goal in life?
2. What makes you the most proud?
3. Who is your hero and why
4. Admit it, who is your celebrity girl crush?
5. Who do you admire the most for their parenting skills?
6. What product would you most like to review?
7. How many children would you have if money was endless?
8. Will sterilization ever be an option for you?
9. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
10. What superpower would you like?
11. Guilty pleasure?
And my nominations are: